7 to 8 pm: Second Meeting reviewing what we want of our Religious Education program. Parents, teachers, future parents, interested members, are all invited to the discussion. At our last meeting, we discussed:
- parent expectations,
- involving more members of the congregation beyond the parents
- having adult classes at the same time as children’s classes
- starting children’s classes earlier than church
- at what age young people might begin attending the regular worship service
- creating a survey to get more feedback and ideas.
We need your thoughts. George Wardle will be facilitating.
8 to 9:30 p.m. CHOIR REHEARSAL